Microsoft Office 365
The challenge is on!
Can you find productivity software that trumps Office 365 for familiarity, usability, functionality and cost?
The answer’s “No!” of course. And here’s why…
It is hard to believe that it is 6 years since Microsoft released the complete suite of Office tools on subscription; at the speed technology changes, that’s a lifetime ago, and it’s come a very long way in that time.
It contains Business Intelligence and Unified Communication tools built into plans designed and priced for your business users and device scenarios.
Ok, we knew you wouldn’t find a better alternative. So how about this.
We challenge you to find an Office 365 expert more familiar with the technology and better able to get you migrated on time and to budget than our experts here at Logical IT.
Because we’re so confident in our ability, we’re going to save you the time of looking around and make you an offer you simply can’t refuse.
So here it is:
- A free 30 day trial of Office 365
- Free consulting worth $1,080 to get you up and running fast, and supported throughout your 30 day experience
- If you decide to move to the full version, you could even get the first month FREE
And all you need to do to get it is complete a short contact form, so to take advantage, simply submit your details in the short form at the bottom of this page and we'll be in touch.
So to reiterate:
- You get the most powerful productivity tools on the planet free during your 30 day trial
- $1,080 of Microsoft Office 365 consultancy free of charge,
- and if you decide to make the seamless transition to the full version you could even get that free for a month too.
You may also be surprised to learn that there really is no catch, but you need to hurry.
Because as I’m sure you can appreciate, we’re limited to the number of free days we can offer.
What you get from Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 gives you all familiar Microsoft apps such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, OneDrive, Skype – hosted in the cloud and available on a subscription basis.
Microsoft Office 365 gives you:
- A fixed cost that makes budgeting easier
- The flexibility to enable your staff to work from anywhere
- Secure emails and work tools
- Seamless integration with other apps
- The ability to work on documents simultaneously in real-time
Why customers want Logical IT
We’re confident you will not find a more knowledgeable, dedicated, or easy to work with Office 365 Microsoft partner. One who has the experience of migrating many different types of businesses over to Office 365. Because when you want technology that works; when you’re looking for results from your new software; we’re the go-to Microsoft partner.
- Archive savings on your IT costs
- Cain proactive monitoring and alerting
- Call our helpdesk to get straight to an engineer
- Receive regular reports on the health of your systems
- We follow up on jobs to check they’ve been completed
Changing to Logical has been the best decision for us. The transition period was as smooth as it could be, with minimal disruption. Logical proved during this time that going the extra mile for their customers is a culture to them, every step of the way.